CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The School

The School

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Our Life

So this is my first offical entry. I don't know really what to say..it might be lame. But who is going to read this anyway? Well, my life has been pretty busy lately. Right now Andy and I are at the library at 10:00 on a Saturday night writing research papers and projects - exciting huh? Well it's only actually Andy that's working on homework, I decided to not work on homework and blog instead. This week has been homework crazy and so will the next two weeks. This week I finished my last day of my internship at Community Action....it's kind of sad since I was there for two semesters..but I am glad to have more time to work on school stuff. This weekend (starting on Thursday) Andy and I have taken a few breaks and we volunteered for Sports Spectacular today, went to a Christmas concert thing, went to a "Night in Paris" activity, went to Andy's MPAA Christmas party, and I went to enrichment this morning. I am excited to be graduating this month but sad that I will miss so many fun things that go on in the Campus life!
The first huge snowfall came today- it's so beautiful outside with the snow and lights.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Jess, you should post more. I would read it.

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

I love the pictures! And the Beans!